accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Slater, David M." <David.Sla...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 18:48:29 GMT
Hey everyone,

After a bad shutdown, I'm getting the warning "there are no loggers registered in zookeeper",
followed by "warning: unable to connect to ***: org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused". This then leads to a number of timeout errors,
"unable to get tablet server status". During the entire time I have no access to the tablet
servers. And then it crashes.

Is there a way to get the loggers back into a good state without destroying all of the tables?

Thanks,
David