accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Newman, Elise" <enew...@integrity-apps.com>
Subject RE: Preferred method for a client to obtain a connector reference
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 20:00:44 GMT
Okay, I was just wondering if there was another preferred way, since Instance.getConnector
is marked as deprecated.

Thanks!

From: Adam Fuchs [mailto:afuchs@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:57 PM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Preferred method for a client to obtain a connector reference

Elise,

You'll want to use instance.getConnector(...), where instance is probably a ZookeeperInstance.

Cheers,
Adam
On May 30, 2013 3:20 PM, "Newman, Elise" <enewman@integrity-apps.com<mailto:enewman@integrity-apps.com>>
wrote:
Hello!

Stupid question: What is the preferred way for a client to get a connector reference? The
SimpleClient example uses org.apache.accumulo.core.client.Instance.getConnector, but that
method appears to be deprecated (I'm using a snapshot of Accumulo 1.6).

Thanks!
Elise