accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 18:54:28 GMT
Do a stop-all.sh. Make sure everything is actually down (pssh/pdsh and
use ps/jps to determine that all Accumulo processes are stopped). Run
start-all.sh again and see if you still have issues (likely you'll have
some WAL recoveries kick off).

If you do, check the logger and tserver log files to get the actual problem.