accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 21:39:35 GMT
"It does NOT work against... " these versions without building Accumulo
against those specific artifacts.

I know for sure that you can run against CDH3u4+ if you build Accumulo
yourself and provide the necessary options (I think this is written
down; if not, we need to remedy that). I assume the same to be true for
0.23 and 2.