accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Brandon Wilson <brandon.wilson....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift API
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:32:09 GMT
Thanks Eric. I found what I needed there.

I have another quick questions about the following measurements for anyone
that may know:

1) *QueryRate* - What units is this? Queries (or Entries returned) per sec?
Same question as 2) applies here.
2) *(Query/Ingest)ByteRate* - Is this over a time window? Is it some sort
of exponential decay like the JMX averages.

Also, I assume that, like to the Monitor page, QueryByteRate and QueryRate
is actually the ResultSet size and rate?

Thanks,
Brandon