accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 18:36:09 GMT
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Chris Sigman <cypris87@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just run a job for the second time where I've called addIterator with
> a RegExFilter, and it's saying that the filter name is already in use.
>  When I try to scan using the shell though, the iterator's not there...
> what's going on?

Do you mean AccumuloInputFormat.addIterator / Scanner.addScanIterator, or
TableOperations.attachIterator?  If the former, the iterators are set as
one-time scan iterators and will not be there when you scan in the shell.
Are you setting more than one RegExFilter on the same scanner or input
format?  If so, you'll need to give them unique names using one of the
IteratorSetting constructors that takes the name as a parameter.

Billie