accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 21:15:17 GMT
To summarize the issue: whenever you add a RegExFilter using the
recommended method AccumuloInputFormat.addIterator in 1.4, and you haven't
explicitly specified a name for your iterator, an error is thrown saying
the name is in use.  This is because the input format always sets a
RegExFilter to handle the deprecated method of setting regex on the input
format, even if that method isn't used.  See ACCUMULO-1267.  This issue can
be avoided by specifying a name for the iterator when creating the
IteratorSetting.