accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Venkat <rkre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: timestamp order
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 00:59:52 GMT
It looks like versioningiterator gives me the past versions for a cell
 .... but I need to look across rows ..

I am inserting time series data for set of machines into accumulo and i am
using a combo of machineid + timestamp as the row ID and metric as the cq.
 So for me to get the last time a metric has been inserted for an asset, i
need to look across row IDs and get the last 5 rows that got inserted with
that metric ...