accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Newman, Elise" <enew...@integrity-apps.com>
Subject RE: Accumulo and CDH4 -- "no tablet servers"
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:58:20 GMT
Okay, thanks!

From: Eric Newton [mailto:eric.newton@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:57 AM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Accumulo and CDH4 -- "no tablet servers"

One node for the GC, one for the monitor.  You can run multiple tracers, but it's very unlikely
that you will need to, unless you are running more than 1000 nodes and doing heavy tracing.

On most clusters, the master/gc/monitor/tracer all run on same node, usually with a zookeeper,
too.

-Eric

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Newman, Elise <enewman@integrity-apps.com<mailto:enewman@integrity-apps.com>>