accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [poll] Accumulo 1.5.0 compilation against Hadoop 0.20.205.0
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:26:37 GMT
That's the crux of why it won't compile now (missing dependencies) which
is an easily addressable issue.

I know there was some "developer-focused" discussion on the subject, but
I wasn't sure if anyone had opened it up to the greater community. My
gut tells me that this wouldn't be a big issue for anyone, but I figured
it wouldn't hurt to ask than assume.