accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Aji Janis <aji1...@gmail.com>
Subject Waiting for accumulo to be initialized
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:10:25 GMT
Hello,

We have the following set up:

zookeeper - 3.3.3-1073969
hadoop - 0.20.203.0
accumulo - 1.4.2

Our zookeeper crashed for some reason. I tried to doing a clean stop of
everything and then brought up (in order) zookeeper and hadoop (cluster).
But when trying to do a start-all on accumulo I get the following message
gets infinitely printed to the screen:

“26 12:45:43,551 [server.Accumulo] INFO : Waiting for accumulo to be
initialized”

Doing some digging on the web it seems that accumulo is hosed and needs
some re-intialization. It also appears that may be I need to clean out
things from zookeeper and hadoop prior to a re-initialization. Has any one
done this before? Can someone please provide me some directions on what to
do (or not to do)? Really appreciate help on this. Thanks.