accumulo-user mailing list archives

From jiun bookworm <thebookworm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uncaught exception
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 18:54:39 GMT
iv  given hadoop 0.23.6 a go and when i try accumulo init this is the error
m getting:
and google doesnt seem to be any good.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/io/WritableComparable
    at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:277)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73)
    at org.apache.accumulo.core.Constants.<clinit>(Constants.java:91)
    at
org.apache.accumulo.server.util.Initialize.<clinit>(Initialize.java:99)
    at
org.apache.accumulo.start.classloader.AccumuloClassLoader.loadClass(AccumuloClassLoader.java:363)
    at
org.apache.accumulo.start.classloader.AccumuloClassLoader.loadClass(AccumuloClassLoader.java:370)
    at org.apache.accumulo.start.Main.main(Main.java:48)
org.apache.hadoop.io.WritableComparable
    ... 17 more