accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error replicating table
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 15:13:25 GMT
Have you tried writing to HDFS?  If your namenode is up, HDFS will appear
to be quite healthy until it times out your datanode and decides that it is
down.

You can see these errors if HDFS is just overwhelmed, but they will be
intermittent.

-Eric

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Mike Hugo <mike@piragua.com> wrote:

> It doesn't appear to be down - I can hit http://server:50070/dfshealth.jsp- doesn't show
any errors.  Also scans work correctly and the system is