accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.3 RC2
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:56:01 GMT
Yes, I did a prototype that did a nightly pull/build/deploy and
continuous ingest run. I quickly found that for it to be remotely
useful, you needed to know what was actually changing and have a
mechanism to track it.

Lucene actually has the same idea,
http://people.apache.org/~mikemccand/lucenebench/indexing.html