Wait for it to become extant or just wait for it to exit safe mode?

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Eric Newton <eric.newton@gmail.com> wrote:
We already wait on the NN.

-Eric

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:06 AM, John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote:

Not sure if non- existence of the name node is something we want to deal with. I worry this will cause confusion and ambiguity for first time users who point Accumulo at an empty Hadoop configuration.