accumulo-user mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject NoSuchMethodError: FieldValueMetaData (Conflict between hue-plugins-1.2.0-cdh3u5.har and libthrift-0.6.1.jar)
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 15:34:31 GMT
I am running a map-reduce job. As soon as my mapper tried to serialize
a Mutation I run into a NoSuchMethodError in reference to
FieldValueMetaData. I could simply delete the hue-plugins jar file but
that seems inelegant to me. When running a mapper can I shift when the
jar files are loaded? Would HADOOP_USER_CLASSPATH_FIRST help in this
situation? What about adding the libthift jar file to the
sun.boot.class.path property?