accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jared Winick <jaredwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestions on modeling a composite row key
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 15:30:36 GMT
And if you weren't already aware, if you do something like Christopher
mentions, or anything that makes your Keys less than human friendly, check
out the Formatter interface
http://accumulo.apache.org/1.4/apidocs/org/apache/accumulo/core/util/format/Formatter.html.
This will let you write a Formatter to turn the keys back into a human
readable format in the shell (type "formatter --help" in the shell for more
info).