accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Chris Sigman <cypri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jobs failing with ClassNotFoundException
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 14:49:27 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've figured out what's going on.  I'm not quite sure why, but specifying
the class name for the job was messing up the options parsing, causing it
to never process any of the actual arguments.  I still can't run through
tool.sh since it expects the first argument to be the class name for the
job, but that's rather inconsequential.

Thanks everyone for the help,
--
Chris

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Keith Turner <keith@deenlo.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Chris Sigman <cypris87@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is it possible that ToolRunner.run isn't working right? How might I
> > determine that it's putting the libs into the distributed cache?
>
> If you look at the resulting config that generated for the map reduce
> job you may see something of use there.
>

> > --
> > Chris
> >

> > On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Chris Sigman <cypris87@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> All of those jars exist, and there aren't any differences in those from
> >> when I run one of the example jobs.  I'm also using ToolRunner.run.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Chris

> using

> thing

> cypris87@gmail.com>

> fine.

> "/opt/accumulo/lib/libthrift-0.6.1.jar,/opt/accumulo/lib/accumulo-core-1.4.2.jar,/usr/lib/zookeeper//zookeeper-3.3.5-cdh3u5.jar,/opt/accumulo/lib/cloudtrace-1.4.2.jar,/opt/accumulo/lib/commons-collections-3.2.jar,/opt/accumulo/lib/commons-configuration-1.5.jar,/opt/accumulo/lib/commons-io-1.4.jar,/opt/accumulo/lib/commons-jci-core-1.0.jar,/opt/accumulo/lib/commons-jci-fam-1.0.jar,/opt/accumulo/lib/commons-lang-2.4.jar,/opt/accumulo/lib/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar,/opt/accumulo/lib/commons-logging-api-1.0.4.jar"

> hadoop

> org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:1004)
> >>>>> >>>

> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext.getInputFormatClass(JobContext.java:205)
Method)