accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TServer decommissioning
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 07:34:25 GMT
If you're not ingesting to anything hosted by that tserver, doing a
flush of the tables with tablets on that tserver (that info should be
available on the monitor page), should avoid long log recoveries.

You should be able to shut down a single tablet server with
"bin/stop-here.sh" or "bin/accumulo admin $host" ($host, as it appears
in the slaves file).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii