accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Blaine <jbla...@kickflop.net>
Subject Re: Increase tserver startup timeout + iterations?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:46:59 GMT
Turns out I am hitting a bug (as far as I can tell) that is fixed in
trunk:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/accumulo/trunk/server/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/Accumulo.java?r1=1437810&r2=1438335&diff_format=h

I believe the prior code is trying to talk to Zookeeper before it
has called Accumulo.waitForZookeeperAndHdfs().  No?

Seems this was fixed for a totally different reason (ACCUMULO-928,
which doesn't talk about what I am talking about specifically)
and unknowingly addressed another bug.