accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Blaine <jbla...@kickflop.net>
Subject Re: Increase tserver startup timeout + iterations?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:38:59 GMT
On 2/27/2013 9:48 AM, Eric Newton wrote:
> Sure, just create a ticket and submit a patch, if you're up to it.

I'm not afraid of contributing here. I do elsewhere. Unfortunately,
a patch + custom build for our project is not allowed. The effort
requires unpatched 1.4.2, so I figured I'd ask.

It looks like (after browsing the source a bit), I will have to
figure out a workaround.

If I'm feeling saucy and can make sense of it, I will try to
follow up with a patch some day so that this is addressed for
the next person. I'm not a Java developer, but do comprehend
most of the basic code I've seen in the repo based on previous
Java reading.