accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: upgrading to CDH3u5
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 17:15:20 GMT
The upgrade *should* be relatively painless.

The only thing to note is that you will need to recompile Accumulo
against the correct CDH3 artifacts from >=CDH3u4.

With Accumulo 1.5.0 this can be done by specifying
-Dhadoop.version=0.20.2-cdh3u5 and -Dzookeeper.version=3.3.5-cdh3u5 when
you `mvn package -Passemble`. With Accumulo 1.4.x, you'll have to update
the dependencies in the pom yourself.

- Josh