accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Adam Fuchs <afu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can I bulk import into an existing table?
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 16:23:51 GMT
You can bulk load into existing tables, and Accumulo will figure out which
tablets to assign your files to. In your example, your file with row id
values of 3 would go into the tablet that ends at row 4. You could also
dynamically add a split point of 3, and bulk load would then put your file
into the newly created tablet ending in row 3.

Adam