accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Parker, Matthew - IS" <Matthew.Par...@exelisinc.com>
Subject RE: Accumulo Configuration Question
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:19:54 GMT
I'm sort of flying blind. The cluster is on a headless environment, and I can only access the
system via putty at the command prompt. I've had to resort to using lynx to browse the monitor
page. Unfortunately, the graphs don't translate well when using a text-based browser. Is there
another way to get that info through the logs?

________________________________
From: William Slacum [wilhelm.von.cloud@accumulo.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 10:52 AM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Accumulo Configuration Question

This doesn't have much to do with your cluster set up, but what does the monitor say as your
jobs are nearing completion and things start failing? Are there hold times for the table(s)
you are writing to?

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Parker, Matthew - IS <Matthew.Parker@exelisinc.com<mailto:Matthew.Parker@exelisinc.com>>