accumulo-user mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Single Sign-On with Accumulo
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 16:42:31 GMT
Accumulo 1.4 handles all of it's security internally, so you can't rely on
an external service for managing the user space. However, you can have a
web service which handles passing accumulo credentials down into the system
so you don't have to worry about the web service doing anything too
elaborate.

Accumulo 1.5 is slated to have a pluggable security structure, which will
support a variety of SSO mechanisms.

John