accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Adam Fuchs <afu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC4
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 15:31:30 GMT
+1

The only problem I have found is that the example policy file is still not
included (ACCUMULO-364), but that has been corrected for the next version
for real this time. The release notes are slightly wrong in that respect,
but I don't think this should delay release.

Checked signatures, hashes, comparison with previous release, and found no
other problems.

Adam