accumulo-user mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Accumulo VM
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 20:17:48 GMT
I recut an Accumulo-1.4.2 VM for people to have a quick start with
Accumulo. It is configured to use 4GB of memory. I eventually be updating
it with a new VM which set the appropriate footprint at startup so you can
work on a smaller sized VM, but for now this is what's available.

Everything is init.d, you just need to wait a few minutes for everything to
get up and going. You can view the monitor on port 50095 after starting up
the VM to check to see if it's all the way up. It is based on Ubuntu Server
12.04.1.

Any questions/comments are appreciated.
John