accumulo-user mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cloudbase not initialized, there is no instance id
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 17:52:27 GMT
Make sure you have HADOOP_HOME set up properly in your cloudbase-env.sh.
Run cloudbase.sh classpath and verify that $HADOOP_HOME/conf is in that
list. Additionally, if your clients are using HDFSZooInstance (which is now
deprecated but may not be in your version), then that directory needs to be
on the classpath. If you're using ZooKeeperInstance, make sure everything
in /accumulo in ZK is correct.

John