accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Ott, Charles H." <CHARLES.H....@saic.com>
Subject Re-init cloudbase after modifying cloudbase-site?
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 20:30:40 GMT
I came across the issue with my tracer not having the proper password,
as I have hear most do. (defaulting to 'secret').

I have updated the cloudbase-site.xml to contain the property name
trace.password with my root password...

However, I read that you have to set the trace.password before you
perform the step: cloudbase.sh init

Performing a stop-all then start-all did not restart the tracer.  Can I
simply restart the tracer somehow or do I have to re-initialize my
Cloudbase instance?

Is it possible to "re-init" Cloudbase without deleting the /cloudbase
folder from HDFS?

Charles Ott | SAIC

Software Engineer - Intel, Security, Technology | phone: 434-964-3054