accumulo-user mailing list archives

From dlmar...@comcast.net
Subject Re: Accumulo VM
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 20:23:48 GMT

John,

  Where is this VM located?

Dave

----- Original Message -----

From: "John Vines" <vines@apache.org>
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 3:17:48 PM
Subject: Accumulo VM

I recut an Accumulo-1.4.2 VM for people to have a quick start with Accumulo. It is configured
to use 4GB of memory. I eventually be updating it with a new VM which set the appropriate
footprint at startup so you can work on a smaller sized VM, but for now this is what's available.

Everything is init.d, you just need to wait a few minutes for everything to get up and going.
You can view the monitor on port 50095 after starting up the VM to check to see if it's all
the way up. It is based on Ubuntu Server 12.04.1.

Any questions/comments are appreciated.
John