accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring ZooKeeper
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 01:18:28 GMT
I came across a nice little write-up posted on Planet Apache about
configuring ZooKeeper written by Kathleen Ting at Cloudera:

https://raw.github.com/strangeloop/strangeloop2012/master/slides/sessions/Ting-BuildingAnImpenetrableZooKeeper.pdf

I know I often think of ZooKeeper as this magical black box that
provides a super important feature for actually getting Accumulo up and
running well. Over time, I've picked up a couple of important
configuration parameters which are mentioned in the presentation, but I
am curious to try out some of utilities mentioned [1][2].

Hope others can find this interesting/useful too.

- Josh

[1] https://github.com/phunt/zk-smoketest
[2] https://github.com/phunt/zktop