accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Kristopher Kane <kkane.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Run multiple accumulo instances on one Hadoop cluster
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 01:01:17 GMT
> Configuration, see the first property:
>
> instance.dfs.dir

Thanks Eric.

So, I have never read the documentation from the monitor as I've
always used the manual from the site, which, doesn't include this
property.  Shouldn't they be the same?  Also, the example
configuration doesn't populate this property by default.  I can or
cannot say that it should, but it seems to be a pretty important value
and would help user understanding/adoption if it is included in the
default configurations with its default value.  Is that feature
request worthy?

Thanks again,

-Kris