accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:33:04 GMT
While testing 1.4.2rc2, I ran into ACCUMULO-826.   I think this is a
pretty severe issue that occurs under a fairly common use case.   It
sucks to have your M/R job die after a few hours because you killed
the processes that started the job.   I am thinking its worth holding
1.4.2 up in order to fix this issue, thoughts?