accumulo-user mailing list archives

From ameet kini <ameetk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concurrent updates
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:40:59 GMT
Alternately, for two rollups - summing by day and week - you could insert
into two different columns, with each configured with its own combiner. The
advantage with this scheme is that both combiners can be configured for all
three scopes - scan, minc, and majc, so the versioning iterator will not
interfere.

Ameet