accumulo-user mailing list archives

From ameet kini <ameetk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Accumulo as input to a MapReduce job frequently hangs due to lost Zookeeper connection
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:22:21 GMT
I have a related problem where I need to do a 1-1 join (every row in
table A joins with a unique row in table B and vice versa). My join
key is the row id of the table. In the past, I've used Hadoop's
CompositeInputFormat to do a map-side join over data in HDFS
(described here
http://www.congiu.com/joins-in-hadoop-using-compositeinputformat/)  My
tables in Accumulo seem to fit the eligibility criteria of
CompositeInputFormat: both tables are sorted by the join key, since
the join key is the row id in my case, and the tables are partitioned
the same way (i.e., same split points).

Has anyone tried using CompositeInputFormat over Accumulo tables? Is
it possible to configure CompositeInputFormat with
AccumuloInputFormat?

Thanks,
Ameet