accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Juan Moreno <jwellington.mor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: storm and accumulo
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:50:02 GMT
Sure, you can connect to any message queue like Kestrel or a Kafka and emit
them to your topology. At the end you can have multiple instances of a bolt
that writes to Accumulo. Just make sure to initiate the connection in the
prepare() method so that it happens when the instances are started at the
cluster. Since Bolt instances can't really share anything, it'd be just
easier if each instance had its own batchWriter copy.