accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Juan Moreno <jwellington.mor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: storm and accumulo
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:16:09 GMT
Hello Bob,

We use Accumulo and Storm together in my project and have had good success
with it. The only challenge  of course, is when you care about order and
exactly-once semantics. That said, Storm's transactional Topologies isn't
something easily adapted for Accumulo.
Also, if you care about guaranteeing data processing, be sure to do some
manual acking.

Accumulo is failry record/tuple oriented which works well with storm. What
are you trying to do with Storm and Accumulo exactly?