accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:41:11 GMT
I agree.  And thanks for taking some time to test the candidate.

It would be great if we could get some feedback from all the committers,
and soon. I assume many of them will be busy in NY next week.

If you look at the CHANGES for 1.4.2, there are some significant bug fixes.
 We want to make sure the final release doesn't contain any unexpected
surprises like this.

-Eric