accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resolving the "Permission Denied" Message On Accumulo Monitor Page
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:20:03 GMT
Actually, I run accumulo as myself on a test cluster.  The NameNode
monitoring doesn't work, but the monitor can talk to the master just fine.

The TaskTracker monitoring won't work in Hadoop 2+, so I'm probably going
to remove hadoop monitoring from accumulo 1.5.

Documenting users and permissions would be a good idea, especially with
regard to bulk imports.

-Eric