accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Run multiple accumulo instances on one Hadoop cluster
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 00:51:33 GMT
Most of the configurable properties are not in the example files.  We limit
the properties in the examples to those that most need to be changed, so
that they are not hidden among those that can be left unchanged.  Most
people do not change the location in HDFS.

I mentioned the monitor documentation link, since it's guaranteed to
document the settings for *your* version of the software.  And it's how I
find the settings myself.

We can look into generating the configurable values in the user manual; but
since it can change with each version, I would prefer that we just note
that *all* configurable properties can be found in the docs directory, or
by browsing the online monitor.

-Eric