accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenTSDB and Accumulo
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 21:29:49 GMT
A while back, I ported OpenTSDB to Accumulo.  I set it up on a real (test)
cluster, and let it collect some data points.

Eyecandy screenshot attached.  I was just playing around with it.  The
graph shows the culmulative load vs. the queued minor compactions.
 Probably not very useful, but it made a nice picture.

OpenTSDB: http://opentsdb.net
OpenTSDB over Accumulo: https://github.com/ericnewton/opentsdb

Accumulo can be monitored with the standard OpenTSDB, too. You need to turn
on the JMX metrics (conf/accumulo-metrics.xml).  I created a script to
collect tablet server metrics in my copy of tcollector (
https://github.com/ericnewton/ <https://github.com/ericnewton/opentsdb>
tcollector).

-Eric