accumulo-user mailing list archives

From John Stoneham <ly...@lyrically.net>
Subject Re: making Scanner iterate through different version of cell
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:28:41 GMT
Here's some Java code to do just that:

    public void removeVersioningIterator(String tableName) throws
            TableNotFoundException, CBSecurityException, CBException {
        Iterable<Map.Entry<String, String>> properties =
connector.tableOperations().getProperties(tableName);
        List<String> versioningIteratorPropertyNames = Arrays.asList(
                "table.iterator.majc.vers",
                "table.iterator.majc.vers.opt.maxVersions",
                "table.iterator.minc.vers",
                "table.iterator.minc.vers.opt.maxVersions",
                "table.iterator.scan.vers",
                "table.iterator.scan.vers.opt.maxVersions"
        );
        for (String propertyName : versioningIteratorPropertyNames) {
            for (Map.Entry<String, String> tableProperty : properties) {
                if (tableProperty.getKey().equals(propertyName)) {
                    connector.tableOperations().removeProperty(tableName,
propertyName);
                    break;
                }
            }