accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Huanchen Zhang <iamzhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Difference between InsertWithBatchWriter and InsertWithOutputFormat
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 02:16:13 GMT
Hello,

Hese I have a mapreduce job which needs to write to accumulo. I checked the examples. It seems
there are two different ways to write to accumulo, one is InsertWithBatchWriter, one is InsertWithOutputFormat.

So, what is the difference of them ? Which one should I choose ?

I actually need to write to accumulo and hdfs in the same job. I seems InsertWithOutputFormat
cannot do this, because it needs to set the output format as "AccumuloOutputFormat.class",
and can only write to accumulo in one job, right ?

Thank you.

Best,
Huanchen