accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Adam Fuchs <afu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tablet server initialization issue
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:00:52 GMT
I assume you mean it's listening on 127.0.0.1 on that node? Are you using
bin/start-all.sh to launch your cluster? I would guess this is a DNS setup
issue on that one machine. Maybe something like the domainname not being
set? When you run "hostname" on that machine, do you get a similar format
to what you see on the other nodes?

Adam

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Cornish, Duane C. <Duane.Cornish@jhuapl.edu