accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Adam Fuchs <afu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [receivers.SendSpansViaThrift] ERROR: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 17:52:38 GMT
My guess is that your tracer was listening on 127.0.0.1 and registered that
ip address in zookeeper. Other nodes would have had trouble contacting that
ip address. Switching to the hostname of the master node should fix it too
if that was the problem.

Maybe we should put in a ticket to have services register all of their
addresses when they start up?

Adam