accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Berk <josh.accum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mock classes for JUnit Testing
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:29:58 GMT
Thanks for responding, Keith.

When I execute the following lines:

MockInstance    instance  = new MockInstance();
MockConnector connector = (MockConnector) instance.getConnector(*UserName*,
*Password*);
connector.tableOperations().create("SomeTable");

I get a "caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org/apache/commons/lang/NotImplementedException"

& it throws the Exception on the 3rd line there:
connector.tableOperations().create("SomeTable");

Best Regards,

Josh