accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Fred Wolfinger <fred.wolfin...@g2-inc.com>
Subject Re: [receivers.SendSpansViaThrift] ERROR: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 17:38:08 GMT
Interesting...

So, by that advice, I should have never had a problem since the tracers
file on the master node had "localhost" inside. While waiting for your
response, I went ahead and just put the three slaves in the file and
restarted accumulo. Tracers were then started on each of the three slaves.
My ingest just completed with zero errors.

Fred