accumulo-user mailing list archives

From dlmar...@comcast.net
Subject Re: bulk ingested table showing zero entries on the monitor page
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:44:40 GMT

The number of entries will show up on the monitor after a compaction.

Dave

----- Original Message -----

From: "ameet kini" <ameetkini@gmail.com>
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 10:42:32 AM
Subject: bulk ingested table showing zero entries on the monitor page

I'm ingesting a table using the AccumuloFileOutputFormat similar to the bulk ingest example.
Scanning the table via the shell, I see that the entries are there. But on the monitor page,
the table shows up as having zero entries. So I went back to running the bulk ingest example
itself, and indeed, the "test_table" shows up as also having zero entries. Any one else seen
this? I'm guessing/hoping its just a UI issue and won't affect querying the contents of the
table.

Thanks,
Ameet