accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommendations on documentation of data model?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:37:10 GMT
Hi Magnus,

Even though this is not an Accumulo, but HBase related presentation I
recommend reviewing it.
HBase, Cassandra and Accumulo are all based on BigTable design and
lots of best practices apply - specially
between HBase and Accumulo:

http://www.cloudera.com/resource/hadoop-world-2011-presentation-slides-advanced-hbase-schema-design/

Best regards,
Edmon