accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: METADATA recovery
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2012 15:44:47 GMT
$ ./bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server,logger.LogReader
/some/walog/filename

The log reader truncates long mutations by default. Tablets names are
compressed to unique ids, so you will see DEFINE_TABLET entries, which map
the tablet to a tablet id, and then the tablet id is used in the recorded
mutations.

You will want to keep the Accumulo garbage collector offline until you are
done.

-Eric